Welcome to the Town Clerk's web page!
Presidential Primary - Tuesday, March 3, 2020
- Voting in the Presidential Primary
- Specimen ballots Precincts 1 & 3 (four specimen ballots attached)
- Specimen ballots Precincts 2 & 4 (four specimen ballots attached)
- Absentee ballots are now available.
- Last day to register to vote or change party enrollment: Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 8:00P. How do I register to vote or change party enrollment?
- Early voting at Town Hall Monday, February 24 - Friday, February 28, 2020 (Mon 8:30A-7P, Tue-Thu 8:30A-4:30P, Fri 8:30A-1P).
- On election day, polls open 7A-8P, Northbridge High School, 427 Linwood Avenue.
2020 Dog Licenses are now available.
- Neutered/spayed dogs $6
- Male/Female (unaltered) dogs $10
- Please click here for more information.
2020 Annual Town Census
- Mailed to every household in January.
- SIGNED census forms may be returned to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Town Election - Tuesday, May 19, 2020
- List of elected officials whose terms will expire on the day of the Annual Town Election.
- Nomination papers for the seats on the above-mentioned list will be available Tuesday, February 4 - Friday, March 27, 2020.
2020 Election and Town Meeting General Information - click here