Welcome to the Town Clerk's web page!
Spring Annual Town Meeting - Tuesday, May 5, 2020
- Last day to register to vote in the Spring Annual Town Meeting is Wednesday, April 15, 2020. The Town Clerk's Office will be open 8:30A-8P.
Annual Town Election - Tuesday, May 19, 2020
- List of elected officials whose terms will expire on the day of the Annual Town Election.
- Nomination papers for the seats on the above-mentioned list will be available Tuesday, February 4 - Friday, March 27, 2020.
Important notice regarding nomination papers: As of Tuesday, March 24, no one has taken out papers for the following seats:
School Committee 3-year term (two seats available...one person has taken out and returned nomination papers BUT there is one more seat available).
School Committee 1-year term,
Trustees of Soldiers' Memorials - Veteran 3-year term
Housing Authority 3-year term
The deadline to obtain nomination papers from the Clerk's Office is Friday, March 27, 2020 at 5 p.m.
If you would like to obtain nomination papers, please:
- Call us at 508-234-2001, or
- Email email@example.com, and/or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
2020 Dog Licenses are now available.
- Neutered/spayed dogs $6
- Male/Female (unaltered) dogs $10
- Please click here for more information.
2020 Annual Town Census
- Mailed to every household in January.
- SIGNED census forms may be returned to us via email to email@example.com.
2020 Election and Town Meeting General Information - click here