Annual Town Election information:
- Date: Tuesday, May 16, 2017.
- Polls open 7A-8P.
- All precincts vote at the Northbridge High School in the Field House.
- List of elected officials whose terms will expire on the day of the Annual Town Election (offices that will be on the ballot).
- First day to obtain nomination papers at Town Clerk’s Office is Tuesday, February 7, 2017.
- Last day and hour to obtain nomination papers at the Town Clerk’s Office is Friday, March 24, 2017 @ 5PM.
- Last day and hour to submit nomination papers to the Board of Registrars for certification (50 certified signatures required for nomination papers) is Tuesday, March 28, 2017 @ 5PM.
- Last day and hour for filing withdrawals of, or objections to nominations is Thursday, April 13, 2017 @ 5PM.
- Last day to register to vote at the Annual Town Election is Wednesday, April 26, 2017. The Town Clerk's Office will be open 8:30A-8P.
How to register to vote in Northbridge (click on this line)
- If you are unsure of your status as a voter in Northbridge, please call the Town Clerk's office at 508-234-2001, and we will be happy to help you.
- OR, voters can now check their registration status through the State's Voter Registration Status Website. This tool is designed to provide up-to-date information on voter registration status and information for voters so they can register to vote.
Past Election Results
05/15/12 Annual Town Election
03/06/12 Presidential Primary
05/17/11 Annual Town Election
11/02/10 State Election
09/14/10 Primary Election
05/18/10 Annual Town Election
01/19/10 Special State Election
12/08/09 Special State Primary
Monday: 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Business Certificates
- Code Book
- Dog License 2017
- Election Information
- Marriage Information
- New Conflict of Interest Law Education Requirements
- Open Meeting Law
- Public Records Law links and Records Access Officers contact information
- Raffle Permit Application
- State Ethics Commission
- Town Charter
- Town Meetings