43D -Expedited Permitting
43D -EXPEDITED PERMITTING
The Town of Northbridge adopted Mass General Law Chapter 43D –local Expedited Permitting in May of 2008, designating two (2) locations as Priority Development Sites (PDS). Priority Development Sites have a 180-day local permitting period, may be publicly or privately owned and are (1.) zoned commercial or industrial, (2.) eligible under local zoning for the development / redevelopment of at least 50,000 square-feet and (3.) designated as a priority development site by the state's Interagency Permitting Board (IPB).
Click links below to learn more about Northbridge’s Priority Development Sites:
Assessor Map 5 Parcels 39 & 47
Assessor Map 1 Parcels 113; 114; 115; 185; & 199
The following resource documents & reports were completed as part of town’s expedited permitting initiatives. In total Northbridge received $99,900.00 in Technical Assistance Grant (TAG) funds from the Interagency Permitting Board. The grant was intended to assist with Chapter 43D implementation and site readiness.
- Town of Northbridge Permitting Guidebook
- Northbridge’s Best Development Practices Guidebook
- Sewer Infrastructure Assessment –Linwood PDF -3.76MB
- Sewer Extension Feasibility Study –Main Street/Lasell Road (Northbridge/Sutton) PDF -9.15MB
- Roadway Study –Main Street/Lasell Road (Northbridge/Sutton) PDF -7.02MB
- Valley Crossroads -Definitive Subdivision (Northbridge/Sutton/Douglas) PDF -6.75MB
In addition, TAG funds were utilized for digital Assessor parcel conversion; GIS software & the municipal webpage update.
Monday: 8:30AM to 7:00PM
Tuesday : 8:30AM to 4:30PM
Wednesday: 8:30AM to 4:30PM
Thursday: 8:30AM to 4:30PM
Friday: 8:30AM to 1:00PM