2017 Annual Town Election information
Annual Town Election information:
- Date: Tuesday, May 16, 2017.
- Polls open 7A-8P.
- All precincts vote at the Northbridge High School in the Field House.
- List of elected officials whose terms will expire on the day of the Annual Town Election (offices that will be on the ballot).
- First day to obtain nomination papers at Town Clerk’s Office is Tuesday, February 7, 2017.
- Last day and hour to obtain nomination papers at the Town Clerk’s Office is Friday, March 24, 2017 @ 5PM.
- Last day and hour to submit nomination papers to the Board of Registrars for certification (50 certified signatures required for nomination papers) is Tuesday, March 28, 2017 @ 5PM.
- Last day and hour for filing withdrawals of, or objections to nominations is Thursday, April 13, 2017 @ 5PM.
- Last day to register to vote at the Annual Town Election is Wednesday, April 26, 2017. The Town Clerk's Office will be open 8:30A-8P.
How to register to vote in Northbridge (click on this line)
- If you are unsure of your status as a voter in Northbridge, please call the Town Clerk's office at 508-234-2001, and we will be happy to help you.
- OR, voters can now check their registration status through the State's Voter Registration Status Website. This tool is designed to provide up-to-date information on voter registration status and information for voters so they can register to vote.