How can I get a "Veterans card" for discounts at Home Depot, for instance?

-A A +A

As of January 2012, the Registry of Motor Vehicles can place the word VETERAN on the license or state issued ID card. You must bring in a valid copy of your DD214. You can do this at no additional charge during your normal expiration or by purchasing a duplicate license.