How can I get a certified copy of a vital record (birth, marriage, or death certificate)?

-A A +A

Certified copies of vital records are available:

1.  At the Town Clerk's Office in person,

2.  Through mail orders mailed to Town Clerk's Office, 7 Main Street, Whitinsville, MA 01588.  Please send a check made payable to the Town of Northbridge and include a SASE, a note with names and dates of birth/death/marriage, and a daytime telephone number, OR

3.  Orders can be placed online by going to the Town Clerk's webpage.


Certified copies are $10 each.